Protection and respect of your privacy
This policy (in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions) describes the way that any personal data we collect from you (or you provide us with), will be processed. Please read carefully.
What kind of information can be asked for
We may ask and/or collect the following:
- Any information that you submit via our website when you register. Additional information may be required if you report a problem. Also, any telephone conversations with you may be recorded
- We may keep a record of any sort of contact that you may have with us including any and all related correspondence or emails
- All pertinent details of any transactions that are carried out through our website
- Data about your visits to our website including traffic & location data, weblogs and/or other communication data along with any resources that you access
Cookies and IPs
Your IP address, operating system and browser type, will be recorded whenever you access our website and will be used for system administration and reporting purposes.
In order to improve our website and our services to you, we may collect information through the use of cookie files stored on your computer. Those files contain information that is transferred to your hard drive and enable us to identify and recognize you whenever you visit our website and monitor your usage. You can of course refuse to accept our cookies, however, this may result in you not being able to access some parts of our site.
Personal data storage
All measures that are required to protect the security of our data are employed at all times. However, you should be aware that any transmission of information over the internet cannot by any means be guaranteed as 100% safe. Whatever you send to us is at your own risk. Our actions can only safeguard this information after we have received it.
The data that we collect from you will be used as follows:
- To make sure that our website is presented to your means of access in the most effective way
- To allow you access to our website and/or any services agreed upon (if any)
- To fulfill any obligations that result from any contracts between us and you
- To make sure that you use our website in a manner that abides by our Terms & Conditions, this policy and any and all legal obligations
- To verify any payments owed to us
- To upgrade, support and maintain our website and make any changes required
- To advise you when we make changes to our website or to contact you via any means disclosed to us (email, post, telephone)
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties if:
- We sell or acquire assets or another business. In such a case your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer
- Our company as a whole (or all of its assets more or less) are acquired by a third party. And personal data held by us will be among the assets transferred to the buyer
- There is any obligation arising by the legislation in effect or official warrants from governments or other regulatory authorities
- We need to protect the safety of ACC-EX or the rights of our clientele and/or other parties. Such a condition may require the disclosure of information to other organizations or companies to reduce any credit risk and/or protection from fraudulent activities
There is no reason other than the ones described above that may compel us to disclose personal information without your consent.
You have the right to access any information that is about you. You can exercise it in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. However, please note that a reasonable fee may be imposed to any access request to cover any cost that may result from exercising said right.